Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Stuff(`・ω・´)vイェイ!

I've noticed that my blog seems to revolve around the negative aspects in my life. That being said, if anyone's reading my blog and only my blog in an attempt to figure out what's going on in my life, I look like an extremely depressed and unhappy girl. But that's actually not the case at all. This blog is just where I dispose of all my shitty emotions.

So that being said, let's look at some little things that make me happy.

1. Purikura

Fuck, I love purikura. I love everything about it. I love how tacky it is. I love how much your face gets warped in the photos and your eyes turn out humongous. I love that the pictures print out as cute little fucking stickers. And I love that I have a fucking sticker album that I decorate with said photos and other cute stickers, as if I were a 12-year-old girl. Best. Invention. Ever.

Purikura-album-decorating pretty much guarantees happiness. Yay.

2. This Month's Utility Bill

I fucking laughed so hard when I saw my bill: ¥10. For those of you who know nothing about the Yen, my bill was pretty much $0.10. Best bill ever. I usually owe waaay more than I expect. So all this to say, I am extremely amused and pleased. Muwahah.

3. Really Fucking Cute People

I think this speaks for itself. I fucking love cute people. I want to put them in my pocket and take them everywhere I go. Yes.

4. People Who Hate People As Much As I Do

Also self-explanitory.

5. Ice Cream

Because everyone should like ice cream. Unless you're lactose-intolerant, in which case, I'm sorry. But if you aren't, then ICE CREAM FOR THE MASSES.

That's it for tonight. This post was brought to you by the positivity of ice cream and post-exam procrastination.

2 comments: