Saturday, November 19, 2011

南極大陸

I swear, I can't watch an episode of 南極大陸 (Nankyoku Tairiku, Antarctica) without crying. I don't think I've ever cried so much during a drama series... and we're still only at episode four...

That being said, I guess it's a good thing that I keep missing it on TV and watching it online instead. It'd be really fucking awkward for me to be bawling in the kitchen around quasi-strangers lol.

I can't get over how much I'm enjoying it either. For a series that, on the surface, looked like it was was going to be pretty boring (a bunch of men in snow suits hanging out with a bunch of dogs in Antarctica), it's actually really fucking interesting. And, you know, the fact that my dearest hubby, Kimura Takuya, plays the main role is a major plus.


Talking about Hubby, he's starting to look a little old in this drama. I guess the snow suit and toque have something to do with it. But when his face is printed on the cover of the many magazines in the conbinis, he still looks gorgeous, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment