Friday, May 10, 2013

13.05.10

1. I'm not too sure why you seem to be avoiding me. What did I do to upset you? And how can I make it okay? I'd like to talk.

2. Or maybe you're just busy and I'm just paranoid but still.

3. I've spent so little time sleeping this week and I feel like I got nothing done.

4. Bashing your head when you haven't slept all week and you've had a headache all week and you're already always in hypercondriac means absolutely making a visit to the hospital.... But at least everything turned out normal.

5. I turned on my A/C for the first time in my new apartment and it made the most particular scent/odor. I feel the need to use both adjectives as it was both minty and somewhat disgusting. I don't even know how to start explaining it haha.

6. Visitors coming soon! So excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment