Sunday, June 15, 2014

14.06.15

Everything reminds me of you.



There are remnants of you everywhere. The coat I saw you sewing dresses a mannequin. The finished products of those drafts you spoke to me about so lifelessly at that KFC that night we randomly grabbed supper together hang in the back room. The desk I sat at while you and her went to see that show, stuffing popcorn into cups. There was a big quake that day.

The desks outside where you and I sat not a month ago when so many things were still in the air. The desk at which you sat when you made that joke about the flowers. I see the others we went out with that night and I think of you.

The garbage can where you gave me such a cold look.

The desk you drew patterns that day I brought you chocolate.

The halls where you snubbed me time and time again.

The walk from the entrance to the convenient store that time we shared my umbrella. It's rainy season now too.

That time last year when we got to hear the 3rd years' presentations and I happened to walk in on yours. Today was my turn, you know. But of course, you weren't there.



It isn't love. But I fight the urge to send you messages every day. Maybe I'm just bored.


But...do you ever think of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment