Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dammit Janet, I love you!


I went to Rocky Horror Picture Show last night! It was a very exciting experience ^^

I had been meaning to go for years, but due to timing/lack of organization/etc. somehow I never made it to a showing. So this year, I said 'fuck that shit' and decided to go.

It's funny cause I've seen the movie so many times, but seeing it in a theatre with a bunch of people is very different. That and in the theatre there's a voice-over commenting throughout the show as well as a live recreation of the scenes. Oh yeah, and people throw lots of shit. Myself included. Eheheheh.

I guess you could say that I 'dressed up' for the occasion, but to be honest, the only things that were costume-y for me were the giant clown bow and the fake eyelashes I got. (Though I would totally wear the clown bow everyday, if people didn't already mistake me for a clown, that is >__<.)


Just realized I don't have a full-body shot of my outfit last night... buut yeah... Wore a pouffy skirt and knee-high stiletto boots. It was pretty awesome ^^

(PS did you notice my blonde hair? Totally killed my hair with bleach Sunday night. Undecided as to whether or not I'll keep it blonde or pink it. Only time will tell :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment