Friday, October 22, 2010

Pinkyblog 2.0

In the hopes of organizing my life, restarting things, and thinking positively, I decided to delete my old posts on this blog. It was getting kinda emo, and consequently, I lost interest.


Instead of focusing on my problems, I would much rather focus on life in general. People keep telling me that the only way to rid myself of my problems is to take action. This being said, hopefully such insignificant things as blog entries can count as positive action towards improving my life.


I have come to realize that embarking on personal projects brings me much satisfaction, therefore here I am, embarking on yet another. The more projects I give myself, the busier I am, the less I should dwell on unhappiness.


So without further ado, welcome (back) to my blog. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Christina, I really like dinosaurs, cats, and studying kanji. I recently graduated university and am currently living in limbo, waiting for the pieces of the puzzle that is my life to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment