Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I can't believe it's already midterm time! The semester is going by so fast!

It's amazing how much material we cover in only a few weeks! And it's even more amazing that I believe I can cover all of said material in a day... But that's besides the point.

I got a package from home today, which is always exciting~! It was jam-packed with microwave popcorn and other edible goodies :) I really like getting mail~! Though I'm not gonna lie, it does make me slightly homesick. But only slightly.

It's hard to say where my "home" is these days. I really like it here. And I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with the fact that in a few short months, I'm to go back to Montreal.

The future is really starting to stress me out. On one hand, I never want to leave Japan. On the other hand, to be able to live and work here, I pretty much legally have to leave to acquire visas and other bureaucratic legal stuff. But what kind of job do I even want to do? Can't I just marry Kimura Takuya already and just live off his fame and fortune? (And of course be extremely happy being married to one of the most famous men in Japan...?)

In order to avoid a semi-emo rant about life and its stresses and worries and uncertainties, I'm just going to leave it at that. I assure you that the little wheels in my head are turning and turning and on their way to establishing some sort of plan. Let's just hope it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment