Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nine Months

I can't believe it's been a whole month since my last post!

Well, since my last update, I've finished yet another semester at school, I've moved into a guest house, and Japan and I have celebrated our nine month anniversary.

Nine months.

That being said, we've officially hit the point in time in which I was supposed to be back in Montreal. But here I am, in Tokyo. No regrets.

If I were a good blogger, I'd reflect upon how the last nine months have been eye-opening and worldview-changing, but we all know I'm not like that. That being said, here's to another nine months, Tokyo!

Not gonna lie, I do need to finally get my ass in gear and start applying for part-time work. That or I'll start running out of money. Not that I'm that attached to money per se, but more money means more time in Japan. And I'm still not ready to leave.

I'm sure I'll hit a point when it'll be time to go home. I don't think Tokyo is my forever home. But it's my for-now home, and I plan to enjoy it as much as I can while I'm here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment