Monday, February 25, 2013

13.02.25

1. I spend a lot of time thinking in complex monologues in my head, writing analytical theses without readers. Was planning to actually write something of value today. But then we had an earthquake at school this afternoon and I was totally just thrown off guard. I just really hate earthquakes more than most people realize and I just.. I don't know. People have been saying scary things for the last two years and I just want all the quakes to stop and for someone to reassure me that everything will be okay. But no one can do this and I just need to calm down and breathe and try to think positive or something.

2. I'm just so tired. Just a couple more weeks of school and I'm done my first year at Bunka, which is a crazy thought in itself. But still so much to get through. ファイティング!

3. Concentration at home comes in the form of American sitcoms played as background music while I work. It's too shameful to say what show I've moved onto, so let's just leave it at that for now lol.

4. My old roommate bought me this shampoo for my birthday and I'm not gonna lie, it's fantastic. I guess it's safe to say that a lot of my awful hair moments over the last few years can be directly tied to the shitty-ass cheap shampoo I usually buy. I'm scared to go see how much a bottle of this stuff costs lol. I worry about what will happen to my hair once I run out.

5. End of school year at Bunka means lots of student-run fashion shows to go see! Saw one today that was pretty awesome, and another two tomorrow! Hope when I graduate I'll be able to make super fucking awesome stuff like that!

6. I thought of something I really want to try and do, but I don't know how to ask so I don't come off as a creeper. Anyways, the thought arose today, so gotta think it over and make me a plan of action for the next couple of weeks.

7.  I want to actually start writing in my other blog. Build it up, promote it, do cool things. 

8. But first I gotta just survive the next few weeks. Over and out for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment