Saturday, June 15, 2013

13.06.15

1. I think I'm way too calm about the huge pile of things I have to do next week. There will be very little sleep and very much coffee involved.

2. School on Saturday this week? Well, why not. I am also in denial over this fact. Not exactly dreading it though.

3. I have my first ever Japanese-French translation coming up next week and I'm a little nervous about it. I haven't really written in French in like 6 years and my spoken French has gone to shit over the last couple of years. I'm sure I'll figure it out and it'll be a good experience but the first time doing anything is always the hardest. But you gotta start somewhere, right? 

4. There are so many things I want to do on Sunday and so many other things I should do and I feel a little torn between responsibility and leisure and yeah. 

5. But maybe bowling tomorrow night? I'm excited.

6. Boys? Boys. Boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment