Sunday, June 23, 2013

13.06.23

1. I've just been so stressed over so many things that my stomach is all angry with me and doing bad things bah. Having had so much to drink yesterday doesn't really help... though funnily enough, I still feel better than I did yesterday afternoon.

2. Despite how awful I felt between heading home after the izakaya and about 5:30 this morning, I really had a great time last night. I think I'm starting to get better at social Japanese get-togethers. Of course, it always depends on the people you're out with, but I used to just get very quiet and not say too much... but yesterday I was super talkative and very much ''me.''

3. I really like using rude Japanese. In context, of course. I feel like it helps me to sound more like I do in English. Of course, my rude Japanese isn't really all that rude (more like guy slang, but I'll take what I can get), but I feel like it helps me to sort of fit in a bit more. That and I love being one of the guys, even though I'm sure that's part of the reason guys tend to pick other girls over me.

4. I'm excited and nervous and terrified about tomorrow and so I can't concentrate and yeah. If he doesn't show up I'll be uber pissed.

5. Momoiro Clover Z makes me so much happier than I ever expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment