Friday, November 1, 2013

13.10.31 Part 2

1. I can't wait till Bunkasai is over with. I mean, it hasnt been all bad, and I've become better friends with the 3rd year students, which is great, but I am so looking forward to those three days off after the festival is all set and done.

2. 12 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, 2-3 weeks. Makes you look at the word 過労死 and just think 'one day it will come for me.'

3. But as much as it's been physically and mentally tiring getting ready for this festival, spending so much time at school interacting with people keeps me away from sitting alone and moping in my apartment. So forced overtime can have its advantages.

4. Sewing with leather means using rubber cement from time to time to literally GLUE ANIMALS TOGETHER. I might not be an animal enthusiast, and yes, I like real fur, but somehow I just feel weirded out by that fact. Needless to say, I've been gluing pigs all month. There might be a special place in hell for people like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment