Monday, November 25, 2013

13.11.25

1. It finally hit me today. I've apologized. There's nothing more that I can do. If he decides to not acknowledge this and to ignore me, then that's his problem. I didn't really do anything wrong anyway.

2. But today I got to finally snub him. I don't like doing this kind of shit. But really, what else am I supposed to do? If he's gonna pretend to not notice me, I'll do the same right back at him.

3. Morrissey. And The Smiths. And Morrissey. And The Smiths.

4. No, but really, Morrissey and/or The Smiths are perfect for virtually any mood. Hate the world and want to punch everyone in the face? Just woke up and don't know what to do with your day? In a good mood? Sure! It's all quite upbeat for music about subtly hating everyone. Aahhh, it's love.

5. 喜んでもらってすごく嬉しかったよ。あんたいつも隠そうとしてるけどさ、実際は善いやつだな。可愛いよな。


No comments:

Post a Comment