Monday, November 18, 2013

13.11.17

1. I haven't been doing much of anything lately. It was all bunka fest for about a month, along with sewing pigs forever. Then BAM bunka fest ends, pigs are handed in, and despite still having a mountain of shit to get done, the brain just says no, and I come home every day and stare blankly at my computer for hours, while the infinite scrolling of tumblr gets the best of me. Then somehow before you know it, it's 1 am and I still haven't done a thing, but it's late and time for bed and another day is wasted. How long as this been going on for? Two weeks? Something like that.

2. No, but seriously, I gotta get my shit together. One month to do so fucking much. Aaaah.

3. This really isn't a conversation. And as much as I like her and all, I don't think she realizes how I'm really not the best person to have these conversations with.

4. I've started watching a new show that really isn't all that great but I guess it'll do for now. At the speed I go through shows these days it should last long enough until I find another I wanna dive into.

5. Upon seeing my scratched up hand, my dad told me that when he was in his twenties too, he used to scratch his hands compulsively when he got stressed out. It's interesting how much of our strange habits are actually genetically based.

6. But shit man, my hand, or more specifically my wrist, is taking a real beating right now. And my whole arms are also getting scratched up and there are a bunch of little red dots all over. I really hope the rash like thing is also due to all this scratching and not something completely unrelated. No time to go to the clinic though :S

7. Using your winter coat as a blanket inside your own apartment is totally not something that just I do when it starts getting cold here. Between the fact that it costs a lot and it doesn't work well, you spend most of the colder months without the heat turned on. So you cocoon yourself in whatever you have to go to bed and its so nice and warm and wonderful that getting up in the morning is fucking hard. The only thing that gets me out (besides the need to get somewhere) is my wonderful heated toilet. But even that isnt feeling that warm these days :S

No comments:

Post a Comment