Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cards and Truffles


I already feel like this week has been really long... and it's only Tuesday.

I've been feeling down a lot lately, so I figured it'd be good to focus on the latest happy occurrences in Pinky's life.

For one, I received a wonderful Valentine's card from home on Friday. I totally wasn't expecting anything, and when I came in, my dorm manager presented me with a pink envelop with my mom's writing all over it. It was a really cute card, and it happened to contain some cash too, which was another nice surprise. I haven't spent it yet. Whenever I receive gift money, I feel like I have to be very careful on what I spend it on. I separated it from the rest of my cash in my wallet and I want to wait until I find something special to spend it. ^^


Talking about cards, I'm sure if you read my blog regularly, you know that I sent a birthday card out two weeks ago... Well a couple of days ago I got the sweetest thank you message ever in my fb inbox. He really appreciated my card, and that made me really happy. The rest of that day ended up being so weird and disappointing, so I was really happy that at least one thing had gone right ^^

Oh, and a friend and I made truffles the other day that turned out DELICIOUS. I usually dislike anything cheese-cake-y, but these were WONDERFUL. They were oreo cheesecake truffles, that were super easy to make (and even easier to eat...) If I get a chance, I'd like to make them again... I could eat them forever.... lol...


Anyways, that's it for tonight... Midterms on Thursday... wish me luck, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment