Wednesday, October 17, 2012

12.10.17

1. Can't concentrate on anything.

2. Tummy feels icky.

3. I don't do well with stress.

4. I don't really know why I'm stressed. And I'm sorta banking on the fact that this whole feeling unwell business is stress-, and not sick-, related. I know there are a couple of things upsetting me right now, but I don't know why either of them would leave me feeling like this. But then again, this is me, and this is stress, and it's all very possible. Being an obsessive-compulsive hypochondriac with low tolerance to stress is all kinds of fun. So I never really feel all that well. And I'm sure my poor diet doesn't help with this either.

5. I'm really fucking tired and I should just sleep. But I probably won't and probably can't sleep well in this state anyways.

6. So that awful Celine Dion ad on the Yamanote Line has been replaced with a wonderful Kimutaku one instead. It goes without saying that I'm ecstatic.

7. Kimutaku releasing a new drama = Kimutaku on all the magazine covers = A very happy Christina.  Also this drama is the first drama since Mr. Brain where he has nice hair (though it was a tad too long in Mr. Brain, but still...) His hair at this length is perfect. He looked way too old in Nankyoku Tairiku and Tsuki no Koibito. But yeah. He looks good. Ehehe. Let's just hope that this drama doesn't make me cry as much as Nankyoku Tairiku did. Man, that one was brutal lol. Anyways I think it starts next week? It should be fun to watch dramas again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment