Sunday, October 14, 2012

More Life

1. I eat a lot of bananas. They are pretty much the cheapest fruit you can buy in Japan.

2. I don't ever want to move out of this apartment. But I'm going to have to eventually. Baaah T__T

3. I really like coffee shops. And cafes. And I want to spend every day just sitting in little cafes and talking with friends or reading or studying or drawing or whatever.

4. I was just thinking "man, my roommate sleeps in late" and then I realized it was 9 am and it's actually very normal to be sleeping in till 9 am on a Sunday. I accidentally left all my alarms on this morning, so I got up at 7. Oh well. Gonna try to get ready quickly and head off to my nearest coffee shop and do some studying about material.

5. That material class is really fucking hard and boring. It's like science, but in Japanese. Eff. Gotta study though if I wanna actually pass this class. Faitooo!

6. I don't eat nearly enough katsudon. Or tonkatsu. And this should be fixed immediately.

7. I want to do more things. I want to go out more. I want to work harder. I want to take more walks. I want to discover more about where I live. I want to learn more. I want to talk more. I want to meet more people.

8. I really like finding out about people's lives. That makes me sound like a big creeper, but I really like knowing the tiny details about people. It makes them more three-dimensional.

9. I talk a lot about myself because I feel bad asking people questions about them. Because I'm bad at filtering and stuff and I don't know when things get too personal and when I should stop and not pry. But I really do like to listen to people. So tell me things, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment