Friday, April 5, 2013

13.04.05

Because I'm suffering from a case of serious procrastination, let's make a list of short term goals, shall we?

1. Read more in French. Because I have no one to speak French with and it's quickly starting to dribble out of my brain. And people are always saying that reading is good for you....right?

2. Read more in Japanese. Because I need to learn stuff. And studying Japanese words and phrases alone just doesn't stick anymore... Have I plateau'ed? Perhaps....

3. Write more. Because I need to practice formulating thoughts and ideas into communicable words.

4. Take more walks. It saves money and lets me see a whole lot more of Tokyo Suburbia, which I absolutely love.

5. Buy a frying pan and start cooking.

6. BUY SHELVES BECAUSE THIS IS STARTING TO GET RIDICULOUS PEOPLE ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND IM STILL LIVING IN BOXES!

7. Spend more time in coffee shops. This whole saving-money business has turned into way too much spend-time-alone-in-my-apartment time.

8. Spend more time with my computer off and my phone far away.

9. Buy a watch (so that 8 can happen).

10. Eat more of everything and gain five pounds. (And maybe buy a scale so I actually know how much I weigh...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment