Monday, April 1, 2013

13.04.01

1. It's amazing how many emotions you can feel in one day.

2. But sometimes I just want stability.

3. I don't know how to improve my Japanese and it's killing me and days like today make me feel so embarrassed and useless. And it makes me scared that I might never find a job here.

4. Finally took my first purikura of the year and I'm extremely happy with the result.

5. April? Huh? Time is too fast aaaah.

6. I need to lay off of self-destructive creeping. But I think we secretly all love to find ways to bring ourselves down and hate others.

7. "As far as I'm concerned, you and N are Japanese. I don't consider you gaijin." is one of the most touching things I've been told in the two years I've lived here. And it came from the most unexpected person too. まじ泣けるほど感動した。ありがとう。

8. I am so proud of the jacket I just made. I wanna wear it forever. Except that the weather's gonna get hot soon and I'll melt away. But until then I'm gonna wear it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment