Friday, March 22, 2013

13.03.22

1. I am not an automatic translator. I am a person with feelings and shit. So if you and I never hang out, and the only messages I ever get from you is "How do you say this in English?" I am going to want to punch you in the face. Especially if it's for one word. Fuck man, use a fucking dictionary.

2. It's too bad people suck, because I really do like doing translations but it just gets me so upset to get these kinds of stupid messages all the time.

3. Don't give me the excuse that Japanese people are too shy to ask me to hang out if these same people aren't shy when it comes for asking for favors from me. In other words, there's a lot of bullshit going on.

4. I'm extremely bad at sending mail out on time. Or responding to emails or messages or stuff.

5. My friend Marie from Montreal was in town for a couple of days and it was super nice to see her! Last time we hung out was back in November I think so yeah, had a lot of catching up to do. It's really nice having an old friend living in Japan, but living far enough that we actually make sure to make plans with each other every so often. Because when you live in the city you often say things like 'we should hang out' and then never actually get around to it. But when you're only in the same city every few months, you'll actually put in the effort and its great.

6. I want to eat animal donuts everyday.

7. I had the best meal a few days ago in Koenji. Can't stop thinking about it :3

No comments:

Post a Comment