Monday, April 8, 2013

13.04.08

1. If there's one thing I learned from Saturday's experience, it's that the most important thing in running a successful business is employee satisfaction.

2. I was on TV this morning! And this time it wasn't just me in the background! Too bad the TV people A) didn't tell me in advance when it was going to be shown, and B) I don't have a TV... At least one of my friends took a picture of it for me. Yay.

3. School again? I guess so. New program, new classmates. SAME TA AS LAST YEAR I FREAKED OUT. Im sure it'll be okay... I was just in a bit of a shock all day lol.

4. This is my life these days in a nutshell. Take of that what you will.

5. So many things to carry to school with me tomorrow!

6. A big enough bug made it into my apartment yesterday and I don't know how I'm going to survive this summer. I guess the three possible options are:
    i. set up bug traps
    ii. get a bf and make sure he's always home with me so that he can kill all the bugs for me
    iii. grow some balls and learn to kill them myself
Honestly, the most doable option is i.... though I wouldn't mind ii. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment