Friday, April 26, 2013

13.04.25

1. Your message yesterday had the best timing ever. 24 hours later and I'm still extremely amused.

2. Maybe I should take this weird period shit as a sign to go back onto the pill and get my life organized and shit. And then clean my fucking room. And buy more storage. And finally unpack most of my shit. Then finally get rid of all the empty boxes. And actually feel like I live somewhere for once.

3. I need to take better care of everything and everyone and myself.

4. I need to finally pick up that makeup and that handcream I've been putting off for weeks. There is only so much I can squeeze out of these things.

5. I'm not sure if I need to learn to give more of a shit or less of a shit about things.

6. There are some people you prioritize over every other person you know. A single message from them will make you drop everything to be with them. I don't know what this emotion is called.

7. Silliest thing to say ever, but I'm totally in love with my own tumblr hahaha. But hear me out before you think I'm some self-conceited weirdo bitch. I post a lot of things I like, and perhaps it is my own personal bias, but I really think it looks nice all together. It's a nice mix of pictures, with a good flow of colors and themes from one pic to the next. And it's 100% what makes up my emotions and my personality and my essence. And just looking through it makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment