Tuesday, July 2, 2013

13.07.02

1. I waited for you and waited and waited and you never came. You took a step forward and it meant the world to me. But you're still so far away. And maybe you always will be.

2. You noticed I wasn't doing well and you didn't stop at 'no' when I said nothing was wrong. I had been waiting for that for so long... For once, I didn't feel like I was just burdening someone with my own selfish thoughts and mindless stories. You asked because you were concerned and because you wanted to know. Now if only you had chosen me and not her. But maybe things are better this way.

3. People who are unilingual have no right to criticize people's second language skills.

4. I just feel so tired and drained and I'm having trouble putting up a facade. I want to yell at everyone to get out of my way. I skipped adulthood completely and have become a bitter old lady.

5. I really really hate it when my classmates use keigo with everyone older than them, except with me. Especially because I'm usually the oldest one in class. Don't decide on your own that just because I'm gaijin you don't have to use it. And in my current mood I was about to bitch out the kid who sits in front of me today because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment