Monday, July 8, 2013

13.07.08

1. Maybe it isn't right to get excited over small things. But I often do.

2. I have fallen in love with a pretzel and it's all thanks to Akane. No, but seriously, it's perfect.

3. I bought shoes for the first time in years and they're pretty fantastic. Gotta figure out how to climb down stairs without dying though.

4. Every year I tend to forget just how hot Tokyo gets in the summer. The air is nice right now, but I still feel extremely hot in my little apartment. The computer on my lap doesn't help, of course.

5. Midterm exams start tomorrow. Baaah.

6. Man, bitch, wipe that smile off your face when you say such things. But, no, seriously, who do you think you are? Do you think it's cute or something? Or are you actually just clueless?

7. Tsutaya cards and 5 CDs for 1000Y have brought so much joy into my musical life over the last month. Hooray.

8. Out of sight out of mind. Maybe. Or maybe just put on the backburner. Always on the backburner.

No comments:

Post a Comment