Sunday, July 28, 2013

13.07.28

1. Officially on summer holiday as of 3 pm today so Im gonna stay up and shit like it's nobody's business tonight!

2. Actually, I lie. There was a bug sighting in my apartment, causing me to flee and seek help from others. I hope the little bastard finds a way out of my place on his own. Or decides to eat the trap shit I left out for him. Just no babies or friends, please?

3. No but bugs are yucky and scary and anywhere but my apartment, please?

4. Last year with the cockroach incident I made an international call to my parents. This year with the first bug (hopefully only bug?), I call up my old roommate. Both phone calls involve me freaking out and the other person laughing at me, and good memories down the line. But right now, someone just come and live with me and kill bugs in the summer, yes?

5. L and I have become friends of sorts and this is the coolest thing in the world right now. I lie, maybe not coolest, but still pretty cool. Though it would have been great had he come for pancakes with us like he said he would.

No comments:

Post a Comment