Friday, July 5, 2013

13.07.05

1. I want to find someone with whom I can share every single part of my life. I want to show them every little silly thing that I find important and significant and stimulating and wonderful. And it's okay if that person doesn't feel the same way about these things. But simply take a look and take the time to  understand the small things that go on in my brain that make me who I am. The good and the bad. And to not be judged for any of it.


2.

"I think I should flirt with B more often..."

"But didn't you say you were sorta seeing someone...?"

"Yeah, but she's 36..."

"???.... Just because she's 36 doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings!"


3. I think I realized today why I do so much better with guys than I do with girls but I'm not quite sure how to put it into words properly without giving off the wrong impression about myself.


4. For someone who was giving me shit today for being a girl that seems to like the wrong guys, you really weren't trying very hard to sell yourself off as a good guy.


5. Reading and rereading old CLAMP manga was honestly one of the best decisions I've made in the last few months.


6. My goal for this school year is for you and I to become friends and if I can achieve that I'll be extremely happy. Today I felt that maybe you feel the same way about me.


7. The world is an extremely small and mysterious place.

No comments:

Post a Comment