Sunday, July 28, 2013

13.07.28.02

1. I don't care what other people think, Korean and Japanese sound nothing alike. When you spend over a year in a school that is 80% Korean, you get really used to the way it sounds, and it really sounds extremely different. The people look extremely different too.

2. I'm really good at distinguishing Japanese, Korean, and Chinese phenotypes. Sometimes I can figure out Thai and Filipino too. Maybe it isn't the most useful of skills, but I pride myself on being able to tell people apart just based on face alone, and often from far distances too.

3. The loft in my apartment is like a good 5C or more hotter than the rest of my apartment. Going up there for any more than five or so minutes makes me feel like crap. I'm happy I listened to my old roommate when he told me not to put my futon up there.

4. I hate waiting for people to respond to messages. Please message me back soon? T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment