Friday, July 26, 2013

13.07.26

1. Being in your mid-twenties makes it so that it's not altogether strange that the last guy you liked is almost twice as old as the current guy you like.

2. There are things that I don't know how to feel about. Just in general. And sometimes I wonder how I'm supposed to feel about these things and perhaps it isn't worth all this thinking.

3. I did a really good job shaving my legs last night and I need to make sure I do the same kind of wonderful shaving work tomorrow night. Also got to experience two different kinds of stick-on/strapless bras over the last few days. For someone as flat-chested as I am, living in Asia is perfect for boob-related technology.

4. I went to Shinjuku with almost no makeup on today and that's one of those things I said I'd never do. I looked like hell in the train window's reflection on my way in this morning.

5. I hate the phrase "You look better without makeup" so so so much. And girls who brag about never wearing makeup can suck it too. You probably don't look as good as you think and look a hundred times better when you put effort into your appearance. A little mascara and foundation go a long way.

6. I don't believe in inner beauty versus outer beauty. I believe in taking charge in the way you look and creating a you that properly reflects the inside. Or creating an image on the outside of what you want to become on the inside. In other words, I believe in the unity of inside and out.

7. Am I shallow? Perhaps. But maybe not as much as you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment