Thursday, November 11, 2010

Diana Mini

In an attempt to keep myself busy and thus improve my general mood, I bought myself something I had wanted for a while… a lomography camera :)


After much debate, I decided to go with a 35 mm Diana Mini camera. The Diana model is a plastic, toy camera, originally created to make crappy pictures. I'm quite excited, actually. I've loaded it with expired film, so the end result of whatever I'm shooting should be interesting. ^^


I had originally wanted a 120 camera (either Holga or Diana) but decided against it, due to the fact that it would be quite a bit more expensive, and more difficult, to develop. If I really do enjoy this camera, I can always buy a 120 later and experiment further.


So, without further ado, here is my new baby, conceived by an idea and a Visa card:


1 comment:

  1. Good decision. You'll have so much fun together, believe me. :)

    ReplyDelete