Friday, November 12, 2010

Gaga & I

Today, I hung out with my good friend, Lady Gaga.

First, I bailed her out of jail. I had to wear a mask due to the cough I've just started... didn't wanna infect the inmates or anything.


Then we drove around in the Pussy Wagon. We decided to do some shopping before going out tonight.


I helped her find some new clothes at the mall. It takes a village to dress a Gaga.


We stopped for some photos. Oh those Paparazzi... I wonder how they found us.


We tried to change our look to blend in a bit more, but we weren't too successful.


After a couple of costume changes, it was time to go to a conference of utmost importance, where Gaga spoke stupendously.


Then it was off to the bar to celebrate with our good friends, Semi Precious Weapons.


And that was my wonderful day with Lady Gaga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment