Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rain and Other Angrifications

I hate rain. It just makes me super uggy feeling. It zaps all the energy I have and turns it into blah. And seeing as I've been in a general 'blah' mood for a while now, rain just makes it more blah-y.


I also hate when people don't respond to things.


I hate when I know you've seen what I've invited you to, but that you've just chosen to ignore it. If you don't want to come to something, tell me. It upsets me far less than this kind of crap.


I guess it all goes back to the fact that I try too hard with certain people who obviously don't care enough about me.


I can't deal with lying anymore. Don't tell me shit out of politeness and not follow through with what you've said. If I see you as an important person to me, I'll cling to every word, and ultimately get hurt bigtime by your dishonesty. I'm not saying you should be rude to me just for me to get the point, but don't make yourself out to seem more available to me than you actually are. Moral of the story: Say what you mean, and mean what you say.


I know a lot of my blog entries have been sorta complainy and negative, but what can I say? That's what I do best, I guess. I don't think I was born a negative person. I think years of disappointment in people has made me this way. So if you want happy Pinky blog entries, feed her happy things. Like cupcakes. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment