Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy One-Month, Pinkyblog 2.0! and Cupcake Camp!

Today marks the one-month anniversary of me and my blog <3


How does this make me feel? Well, although I'm not too happy with the content being sorta unhappy and emo-esque, I am quite proud of the fact that I haven't lost interest in it yet, so yay~! :)


Today, I went to Cupcake Camp! I was looking forward to it so much, but yesterday I got this really crappy migraine, and I just knew it would carry over to today (which it totally did), which sorta sucked. So because of this, I couldn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped, but it was still a lot of fun. ^^ It was nice hanging out with people I don't usually see (like Akane-san~! <3)>



One day, I'd like to take up baking and cupcake-making, to be able to make super awesome cupcakes like these~! When I eventually move out into my own apartment, the first thing I'll buy is a cute cupcake book and start exploring my cupcake-making abilities. Until then, I will continue to dream (and eat other people's cupcakes XD).


The whole event was a fundraiser for the Kids Help Phone, and I'm sure that, with the crazy amounts of people who showed up to the event, they were able to raise a lot of money! They even had cupcake competitions!


This one was just too cute! I think it was part of the kids' competition. I thought it was brilliant XD.



So, to summarize my day: Friends and cupcakes are fun! Bad headaches are bad! Me and my blog are doing well! Let's write more blogs! Yay! :)

2 comments: