Thursday, December 23, 2010

Goodbyes Part 3: Friends

Yesterday I had my going away party, and I must say, it was quite successful! Lots of people showed up, and I really had a great time! I was really touched by all the people who came out to see me! :) I'm so thankful to have so many nice people in my life! ♥

Beforehand, Akané and I went for supper in Chinatown, which was lots of fun because she's such a fun and nice person to hang out with :) I should have taken some photos of the place we went to, it was really nice! Too bad I had worn such a tight dress... couldn't eat too much lol (and the portions were huuuge for someone like me!)

For the party itself, we went to the St-Sulpice bar on St-Denis, which is a really cool place, because it has different themed rooms. We went to the library, cause we're cool like that XD It's actually the exact same place I had my birthday party. I decided to not drink very much because I had already been drunk once this week, and I really didn't feel like being hungover today. I also didn't want to risk getting sick at the party, and then have to leave before some people showed up. I don't at all regret my decision: I don't need to be drunk to have fun ^^

I guess my only real regret of the night is that I didn't take enough photos. I have so few photos of all of my wonderful friends. I used to take a lot of photos, but as time went on, I realized that when you spend too much time behind the lens, you spend less time in the moment and end up missing out. And because yesterday was the last time I was going to be seeing a lot of people for a long time, I wanted to talk to people as much as possible ^^

I was really surprised that I didn't cry at all last night. I guess it just doesn't seem real yet. As much as some things are sinking in, the fact that I won't be seeing all these wonderful people until many months from now just seems so incomprehensible that I can't seem to grasp that. I guess that's a good thing in a way, it made the night less sad.

To conclude: I love you all and thanks for everything yesterday! Hugs and kisses and more hugs to everyone ♥


In other news, I'm completely in love with the wonderful nail polish that Akané bought me!! It's so pretty! And the bottle is pretty too! And it smells like roses~~!

The photo doesn't really do the colour justice. It's a little more pink than in the photo, and sorta sparkly and just wonderful! And now a photo of the the most awesome bottle:


Thank you Akané-saaaaaaaan~! ♥

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAY it looks reaaally cute on you! :D I'm happy you like and you enjoyed our supper :) *bises*

    ReplyDelete