Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Week of Updates

Has it really been a whole week since I last posted? What a bad blog mother I am! >_<;;

So here is my last week in a nutshell:

1. Consular Affairs

I went to the Consulate last Wednesday, and it went surprisingly well. I was very pleased. The whole thing went so well that today I picked up my student visa. That's right, boys and girls, I am the proud owner of a Japanese Student Visa. I'm super happy! Though, between my passport photo, my certificate of eligibility, and my visa, there are now three ugly photos of me in my passport… Although the hair colour and style is different in every photo, the shocked expression I sport is identical in all of them. Oh ID photos and your inability to flatter people… But yaaay visaaaa~! :D

2. Lomography Fun

I developed my first roll of film from my Diana Mini~! At first I was pretty disappointed with their quality, but the more I look at them, the happier I am!

Here are a few of my faves from the roll/excuse me while I pimp my flickr account...

Stairs

Giganotosaurus

Crazy Lights

I've started a new roll of film. This one is a redscale negative roll... I might be adventurous and get them printed at Wal-Mart... It was pretty expensive to develop them last time... and the whole point of these photos is to look crappy, right? So what better place for crap quality than Wal-Mart.... riiight?

3. Rain?

I usually hate rain, but every now and then, I have a day where I really like the rain. Today was one of those days. It was kinda nice to come home using my cute colourful umbrella! Though, I must admit, I'm a little disappointed that the snow disappeared so quickly. I don't particularly like winter (or snow), but December snow is always pretty-looking! Oh well, I'm sure that snow and cold is just around the corner, so I shouldn't complain :P

No comments:

Post a Comment